Offer Video Creation And Editing Services
Videos are a hot commodity right now, but not everyone knows how to make them, let alone edit them. This is where you could offer a video creation or editing service.
Video Creation Service
Using free tools found online, you can quickly learn how to combine text, pictures, and audio, and turn those elements into a video for online customers.
Here’s a short list of free online tools that you can use to get started:
- Audacity for audio files
- Camstudio for creating videos
- OpenOffice.org for presentation software similar to PowerPoint
- Jing for creating screen captures
Video Editing Services
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional, you can easily sell your services to edit videos.
If you’re a total newbie at this, you will find hundreds of tutorials online, both written and as videos showing you how to edit a video.
It will not take you very long to understand how everything works. It will take you an even shorter amount of time as you get better at this task.
To edit videos for clients, these are the components that you will ask your customer to provide to you:
1. A script. The words that will go on each slide within the video presentation. The goal is 10 words or less for each slide; the simpler the better is what creates an effective message.
2. A musical loop in an MP3 format. You can purchase musical loops (a short instrumental or musical song) by category and have them shipped to you on CD, or you can download the loops to your computer.
If the customer is not providing a musical loop, then you will choose the musical track that will go along with the video presentation.
3. Sometimes the customer will provide a voiceover, which is an audio file that you will need to add to the video.
The audio formats vary depending upon how they were recorded and saved.
Make sure you understand which files you will be able to work with according to the free software that you downloaded from the Internet.
In summary, using free tools that you can find online, you can learn how to create and edit videos for customers.
How To Monetize –
You can sell these services to individual business owners by approaching them through e-mail or their website contact form.
You can advertise your work for hire services in any of the online forums, and you may even offer your services to webmasters as an add-on bonus perk for their customers.
The video creation and editing market is wide open right now, and serious cash is ready to be made.